The following terms and conditions apply to events of ERNW Enno Rey Netzwerke GmbH.
(1) These regulations apply to all applications via our website, fax, telephone, email.
(2) The contract is concluded with:
ERNW Enno Rey Netzwerke GmbH, Carl-Bosch-Strasse 4, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany
Commercial Registry Mannheim: HRB 337135
(3) By registering, the participant makes a binding offer directed at the conclusion of a contract for the tickets contained in the ordering process. By submitting the order, the participant accepts these terms and conditions and the legal status of the ERNW Enno Rey Netzwerke GmbH (hence forth known as the “organizer”).
(4) The organizer shall acknowledge receipt of the order of the subscriber by sending a confirmation email.
(5) Storage of contract for purchase via our Internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data by email. These terms and conditions are available at any time at https://www.troopers.de/terms/.
(6) When registering on our website an account is set up automatically. The account can be used to view the status of registration and perform other event notifications. Only data that is necessary for registration and the subscriber indicates when registering are stored. Payment data is not processed or stored by us.
§2 REGISTRATION FEE
(1) The prices shown are in EURO and do not include applicable at the time of registration the statutory VAT-rate of 19%.
(2) The registration fee can be paid by invoice, PayPal and credit card (American Express, MasterCard, Visa).
(3) Payment of the invoice must be received within 30 days of the invoice being sent to the purchaser without deduction. The invoice must be paid no later than the beginning of the event. Otherwise, the registration and hence the right to admission expires.
(4) Invoices are issued after registration to the specified billing address and sent via email to the address provided.
(5) Online payments by credit card or PayPal will be handled exclusively through the certified PCI provider Stripe.
(6) Payment by bank transfer should be sent to the following account:
Account holder: ERNW Enno Rey Netzwerke GmbH
Bank Name: Volksbank Kurpflanz H + G eG
IBAN: DE43 6729 0100 0059 7891 04
Usage: Troopers + name of participant + invoice number
(7) There shall be issued no physical ticket. The intake is based on the participant’s registered Name (first and last).
(8) The Academic Rate applies to members of universities and educational institutions and requires appropriate proof. This is to be sent after the registration on email@example.com with the subscriber name as the subject.
(9) The student rate applies to students who pay the fee themselves. Students participating in the name and on behalf of a company (for example during a practical semester), are not eligible for the student rate. A corresponding proof (e.g. certificate of enrollment for the current semester) must be sent after the registration on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subscriber name as the subject.
§3 GROUP REGISTRATIONS AND BOOKING CODES
(1) We offer a "corporate rate" for several participants that come from a single company. To make a corporate rate claim, a request prior to registration / registration of the second participant must be sent to email@example.com. You will receive a corresponding booking code.
(2) Larger groups can request an individual offer. This also must be done before the registration on firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) Additional booking code (e.g. from advertising) must also be specified directly in the registry.
(4) All discounted registrations must be made with the booking code communicated. A retrospective discount is not possible.
§4 CANCELLATION, RECALL AND PARTICIPANTS EXCHANGE
(1) The legal Revocation applies regardless of the following arrangements for private participants.
(2) Should a registered participant be unable to make the conference they may name an alternative person to attend on their behalf. Participant exchanges should be notified in an email to email@example.com with old and new participants name in the subject line. If discounted tickets (Academic, Student, Corporate) transfer, a renewed proof must be submitted to the authorization for the new ticket holder. Should they not qualify for the discounted rate the new ticket holder will be responsible for paying the rate difference prior to the start of the event.
(3) The registration can be canceled up to 8 weeks prior to the event for free.
(4) In case of cancellation until 4 weeks before the event 50% of the registration fees will be refunded.
(5) The ticket/registration can be transferred for attendance in the following year no later than two weeks prior to the original event. The exception to this is if the ticket has already been transferred from the previous year already.
(6) Cancellation / Recall must be made in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should the recall not be done in writing / properly the entitled reimbursement is forfeited.
(7) Payments will be reimbursed to the participant by the same method in which they were originally paid to the organizer.
(1) The registration fee includes coffee breaks, lunch and drinks. On the Wednesday of the event, a free dinner is included.
§6 INVITATION LETTER
(1) Should a participant need to apply for a visa for the Federal Republic of Germany a letter of invitation may be supplied by the organizer, after payment for the event has been received. An email requesting the invitation letter must be sent to email@example.com (Subject: "Invitation + participant name). The requested letter of invitation is exclusively linked to the name of the registered person.
§7 PARTICIPATION CERTIFICATES
(1) Certificates of attendance are issued at the end of an event. Incorrect or missing certificates must be requested no later than two weeks of the last date of the event by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subsequent inquiries will not be considered.
§8 AUDIO, VIDEO, IMAGES
(1) Any recordings of sound and images of the events are not permitted.
(2) Conference presentations will be recorded and published by the organizer.
(3) The organizer reserves the right to record photos for marketing purposes for future events from the event.
(4) By registering, the participant agrees that they maybe in images or video material.
§ 9 DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
(1) The organizer protects the privacy of each person who buys on www.troopers.de and treats the personal data submitted as confidential. The organizer will treat the provided information from the subscriber confidentially and in accordance with the data protection regulations. Personal data is stored in connection with your name. Opinions forwarded by the participant’s inventory data (first name, last name, shipping and billing address, email address) will be stored by the organizer and processed for the purpose of providing the service and for billing. Your personal data will not be passed to third parties.
(2) The data collected during the registration will be used or disclosed for purposes other than required for the processing of the application.
(3) By visiting the website of the organizer information about the access (date, time, page viewed) are saved. This data is not considered personal data, but are anonymous.
§10 FINAL PROVISIONS
(1) If any provision of these terms and conditions be invalid or void for events, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. Otherwise, the statutory provisions of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply.