Hands-on BloodHound - Intro to Cypher Workshop
This is a one-day training only, taking place on Monday, March 16.
Originally designed for Red Team operations, BloodHound offers a unique way of viewing Active Directory, and can be very useful for Blue Teams, security consultants, or Admins wanting to gain insight on their premises. But the BloodHound database holds a lot of data… Learning some Cypher is a must if you want to get the most out of BloodHound, and this is what we are going to do…
In this training you will:
- Understand the various components of BloodHound,
- Learn the ins & outs of the BloodHound UI,
- Understand the basic of Cypher (neo4j DB query language),
- Build your own custom queries (metrics),
- Query BloodHound from the UI / Browser / REST API,
- Understand how to build tools to expand BloodHound.
- What is BloodHound?
- Data & Collection
- Cypher - Basics
- Cypher - Advanced
- REST API
- Custom Tools & Automation
- Good understanding of Active Directory.
- Bring your own win10 laptop [or VM] .