How to submit to our Call for Papers
CfP submissions must include the following information:
- Brief biography including list of publications and papers published previously.
- Proposed presentation title & synopsis/description.
- Preferred track you are submitting to. The following will be available: Attack & Research, Defense & Management, Active Directory Security.
- Please state who will be considered the 1st speaker and who will be the 2nd speaker for this talk if there is more than one speaker.
- Contact Information (full name, Twitter/Mastodon handle, email, postal address, phone).
- Employment and/or affiliations information.
- Why is your material different or innovative or significant?
- Has this talk been given anywhere else? If so, where? Please provide a link to your previous talk. Will you add new material to this talk for TROOPERS?
- Is there an additional whitepaper available?
- Will you release a whitepaper and/or tool with this presentation?
Please note that all speakers will be allocated 50 minutes of presentation time + 5-10 minutes Q&A. If you need more or significantly less time, please let us know in advance.
Talks for the Attack & Research track are expected to include live demos. We plan to perform dry runs of presentations before TROOPERS. Please keep that in mind.
By signing a speaker's contract for TROOPERS you are granting ERNW Enno Rey Netzwerke GmbH the rights to reproduce, distribute, advertise and show your presentation including but not limited to www.troopers.de, printed and/or electronic advertisements, and all other mediums.